Message from Correspondent

- Correspondent

Our institution was established by a team of service-oriented industrialists with the aim of promoting education and culture in all aspects in order to attain and accomplish the mission statement that we believe in.

"A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep." Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.

As the correspondent of this institution, I solicit the full participation and cooperation of the students and faculty members to make it possible for us to transform those dreams into reality. I firmly believe that learning blooms bright where happiness and positive vibration exist. With this, we provide the most congenial learning environment a student can probably get.

The institution assists students in achieving their lofty goals while also ensuring that their time at college is meaningful and fruitful.

Education is not merely the accumulation of knowledge; it is the preparation of life itself. We place a high value on developing students' personalities by moulding them and assisting them in dealing with problems and challenges.

For the first time in Madurai, our institution has introduced a novel scheme called "Earn While You Learn".

Giving the students an opportunity to acquire work experience while learning is extremely important. There is no doubt that it can provide skills of employability and strengthen students’ preparedness to find successful careers. Through this scheme, deserving students have been given opportunities to do part-time work in our own industries and corporate companies, which helps them to acquire employability skills practically during the period of learning.

As everyone is aware, one’s soft-skill will contribute 75% of his success, whereas his hard-skill will contribute the remaining 25% of his success. Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam envisions inspiring every youth in his country to be a strong human asset to our Nation. I am sure there is great expectation and apprehension about the future. You are confronted with many life-touching questions. The decisions you make today are so formative that they shape a substantial part of your whole life ahead.

Best Wishes